ITS301AN: Value performance ANPR processor for in-car, mobile and static applications
The AXIOMA ITS301AN ANPR unit is a multi-core processor platform for automated license plate recognition applications. The ITS301AN product offers an optimized, best performance hardware architecture for the Intrada ANPR Software Environment of Dacolian BV, member of the Q-Free Group. The Intrada ANPR library is used by many leading companies in Intelligent Traffic Systems for law-enforcement equipment, traffic analysis and traffic management systems.
The ITS301AN ANPR processing unit is the real answer for latest technology value performance automated license plate recognition applications. Targeting both in-car and static applications, this processing platform is unrivalled in performance and robustness, especially for mobile use.
KEY FEATURES ITS301AN ANPR SET
- multi-core processor solution in dedicated architecture
- acquires 1* ANPR and 1* CVBS analog video input
- in-image triggering on video 25/30 frames/sec
- Intrada ANPR recognize on 3600 frames/hour
- separate I/O processor to off-load ANPR engine for encrypted communication and storage processing
- storage option on external gigabyte USB memory/disk
- extended wireless support option via on-board GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSDPA modem, GPS is optionally supported
- virtual private network (VPN) over wireless link is supported
- industrial operating temperature is supported
- automotive circuit high voltage transients protected